New Jersey Medical License Service
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc. specializes in helping physicians apply for medical licensure in the state of New Jersey.
Our New Jersey medical licensing service facilitates the entire medical licensure process from start to finish, including but not limited to the following:
- Complete Research of your history
We will research your entire professional history from Undergraduate School to date to obtain information such as mailing addresses and contact information for the purpose of verifying your credentials to the New Jersey Medical Board. We are also able to research Medical License numbers, issue dates, and expiration dates.
- Professional Completion of all documentation
We will assure you professional completion of your New Jersey medical license application, as well as professional completion of all letters and forms necessary to request verification of your credentials for the New Jersey medical board.
- Collection of All New Jersey Board Required Credential Verifications
We will request and collect all required credential verifications directly from each facility. Including: undergrad transcripts, medical school transcripts, reference letters, letter of good standing from other licensing boards, examination transcripts, postgraduate training evaluations, hospital staff evaluations, employment verification, AMA profile, NPDB query, federation query, and malpractice claims history report/documents
- Tracking & Follow-Up of all documentation
We will track your entire New Jersey Medical License application process from start to finish. This includes following up with the New Jersey Medical Board and each facility providing verification of your credentials to the medical board. Aggressive follow up is one of the most important steps necessary to ensure accurate and timely processing of your New Jersey Medical License application and credential verification requests
- Frequent Progress Updates
Your New Jersey Medical License application will be assigned to one file manager in our office who will be your point of contact. You will have continuous access to your file manager during the entire application process. An update on your file will always only be a simple phone call or email away.
- Detailed Instructions
We will provide detailed instructions for any step of the process that must be completed by you (i.e. signature, notarization, finger printing). In most cases all that will ever be required of you is a signature, the rest will be handled by us.
Click here to contact us and learn more about our New Jersey medical license service.
New Jersey facts:
New Jersey is a Mid-Atlantic state, just south of New York, that’s known as the Garden State. New Jersey is known for its beautiful beaches and resorts such as Atlantic City and Ocean Grove; the state is also the location of lush, rolling green hills inland. New Jersey doesn’t have any very large cities but there are a number of small to medium sized cities and many small towns; the population of New Jersey is rising, which indicates that more and more people are happy to call it home.
Unique Details about the New Jersey medical board:
- The New Jersey Medical Board holds its monthly meeting on the second Wednesday of the month at 9:00 am at the Richard J. Hughes Complex, 25 Market Street, 4th Floor Conference Center, Trenton, New Jersey.
- Continuing medical education credits are required as a condition of renewal of licensure (100 credits of continuing medical education, 40 of which shall be in Category I or Category II for the two year period prior to renewal)
- Any physician who wishes to manufacture, prescribe, dispense, distribute, or conduct research or analysis utilizing controlled dangerous substances must submit an application for a Controlled Dangerous Substance license. This application is filed after your New Jersey medical license is issued.
The New Jersey Medical Board requires the following documentation when applying for a New Jersey medical license:
- New Jersey medical board application fee of $325 (payable by certified check or money order only)
- Copy of birth certificate or passport
- FBI fingerprint background check
- 3 passport style Photos
- Claims History report from liability insurance carriers (past 5 years)
- Employment/Staff evaluation(s) (past 5 years)
- Postgraduate Training evaluation(s)
- ECFMG certification status letter (if applicable)
- State Licensure Verification Examination Transcripts
- Undergraduate school transcript(s)
- Medical school certification and transcript(s)
- Profile from the American Medical Association
- Report from the National Practitioner Data Bank (optional)
- Copy of current curriculum vitae (MM/YY for all activities with no time gaps)
- Translation of any documents not in already in English
- Documentation in support of any affirmative responses to incidents of disciplinary action or malpractice suits.